Elementary & Middle Schools
Now hiring for grades K through 5, 6 through 8, PE, and ESE positions!
Starting salary based on experience!
State of the art, brand new building with the latest technology. Diverse staff and great leadership.
To create and maintain a classroom atmosphere that generates high expectations and enthusiasm for learning by infusing critical thinking skills, application skills, interpersonal skills, and technology into an aligned curriculum and assessment process, resulting in measurable achievement gains for all students.
1. Demonstrate proficiency in instruction, fostering student achievement gains, and classroom management.
2. Demonstrate initiative in efficiency, punctuality, attendance, reviewing current developments, and presenting innovative ideas.
3. Participate in continued professional development.
4. Understand and employ a variety of educational technologies, strategies, and teaching styles.
5. Serve as a role model for students and future teachers.
6. Advise parents and keep them updated.
7. Demonstrate awareness of each student’s educational needs.
8. Work cooperatively and productively with co-workers.
9. Follow guidelines regarding safety and education.
10. Participate actively in school functions.
Minimum Qualifications Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Two Years of classroom experience preferred.
Certifications & Licenses: Valid Florida Educator certification in subject area or current Statement of Eligibility.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Possess knowledge of curriculum Florida Standards in the appropriate subject area.
Ability to adapt, design, and implement curriculum to meet the needs of the individual students.
Ability to suggest educational and classroom management strategies, materials, and technologies to parents and other support personnel working with students.
Ability to use observation techniques for identification, ongoing re-evaluation, and planning for students.
Legacy Solutions provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.