for Charter Schools
State of the art, brand new building with the latest technology. Diverse staff and great leadership. We are seeking substitute teachers to work with us.
Are you seeking a career in education or just enjoy working with children?
Are you working on a Teacher certification and want to gain some valuable experience while doing so?
Are you a retired teacher and miss the classroom?
We have Covid-19 Preparedness campuses. Clean, safe, and professional locations.
Compensation: Starting at $110.00 daily (Based on education)
Campuses: K-5, K-8, and 6-12
Availability: Mon - Fri
One or more locations (no out of town travel). Schools located on the northside and southside of Jacksonville.
Daily and Long term assignments. Temp positions could lead to Regular employment.
Immediate Hiring! Background, drug screening, fingerprinting will be required.
1. Offer emergency support for classrooms, fill long-term absences or help cover a class during a transition period.
2. Accept assignments on a flexible schedule and may be called to fill in the morning of the school day.
3. Track attendance, administer quizzes and tests, explain assignments, collect homework and provide general supervision during class periods.
4. Work with students individually as a group to keep up with the academic curriculum.
5. Read lesson plans and provide guided instruction to the students.
Minimum Qualifications Education: Associates degree or 60 college credit hours or higher preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Great verbal and communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Ability to lead and instruct students of all ages.
Ability to adapt plans to specific classrooms.
Proficient classroom management skills.
Legacy Solutions provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.